Content Creation Guidelines
- High energy and positive - people are very susceptible to absorbing emotions online.
- Humors are encouraged!
- Easy to understand and minimalistic - especially for those that have never used Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain before. ⇒ KISS (keep it simple stupid)
Communications related to Sipher should be friendly and respectful. Feedbacks should never contain ad-hominem attacks and always be constructive.
Never talk ill about other people or projects.
Lead by example, act like the community members we’d like to attract to the Sipher ecosystem.
Bulding Sipher, we aim to:
- Build a community-driven game that enables players to become owners/investors
- Bring blockchain technology to the mass - knowledge can be absorbed through "the state of fun n play"
- Offer a game that you, and we want to play. A beautifully designed Game World and Characters with a long road map that you will get to decide what's next
Here are some good types of articles for creating written content:
- New player guides.
- Fun challenges and journeys.
- "My experience with Sipher."
- Constructive and well thought proposals for improvement.
- Meme content (make example)
Sipher is a great place for visual content creators to test their skills, expand their audience, and help contribute to a fast-growing project at the bleeding edge of gaming and Blockchain technology.
Streamers play a vital role in attracting new players to the ecosystem and entertaining the current community.
Sipher streamers should always strive to be:
- High energy & positive.
- Humors are encouraged!
- Educational and welcoming to new players that might not understand blockchain.
- See "What is Sipher" for how to communicate the core concept of Sipher.
- Hook people with gameplay and art. Then educate regarding the play to earn aspects once they're interested.
Good types of Video Content & Streams
- New player on-boarding tutorials.
- Speculation on new features & launches.
- Interviews with community members and core team members.
- Musicals & songs.
- Gifs and quick clips.
Many Sipher community members choose to contribute by being very active on social channels such as Twitter and Discord!
Some of the most brave souls venture into doing support and on-boarding. These are some of the most treasured adventurers of Sipheria.
Here are some guidelines around how we should communicate:
- High Energy & good vibes only-- people are very susceptible to absorbing emotions online
- We should never talk ill about other people or projects
- Transparency should be given, slightly above what you might think is appropriate.
- We should aim to create fun/interesting discussions pro-actively rather than relying on our players
- Lead by example, act like the community members we’d like to attract
- We should state our vision all the time, and make sure everyone else understands it.