Last Revision: April 17, 2022 Article Status: Released Note: This page may get updated if there have been changes to previous information.
The world of Sipheria consists of a few game modes that focus on fighting and exploration, with an end-game goal of creating an Open World Social game secured by the Ethereum Blockchain and an efficient layer 2 scaling solution (TBD). These are some of the things you'll be able to do in-game:
- PvE and PvP game modes.
- Acquire, level up and fight with your Sipher characters.
- Players are encouraged to collect and level up multiple characters and use different skills and attributes.
- Outsmart your opponents in competitive battles.
- Engage in battles against other players in ranked matches to earn rewards; capture and conquer daily challenges for dual rewards ($ATHER & $SIPHER).
- Form a Guild and challenge other Guilds in battles, sports, crafts, and more.
- Use $ATHER to craft, and upgrade items and characters
- Utilizing Blockchain to generate, record, and allow transactions of in-game characters, Land, and Equipment using ERC-721 and ERC-1155 tokens.
Collect characters and use them on adventures. Collect rewards and craft or upgrade items, unlock new characters, and discover stories about Sipheria. Discover new worlds, complete faction quests, and battle against enemy creatures and robots.
Embody your alter ego, socialize in the vast World of Sipheria. You can also take on various roles and professions.
Dungeon-style gameplay where a team of three players can join together to track down and defeat monsters and bosses. There will be a chance to receive rare drops, whether it be materials or cosmetic items, which players can collect or sell to other players.
Casual & Ranked
Live-Action Dungeon crawler where teams of 3 players explore and conquer various dungeons. If a player is going solo, they will be teamed up with other players. Players will receive ranking points through normal play and complete daily challenges for rewards. Rewards will be $ATHER acquired by players to upgrade their equipment and characters
The goal is to control characters, and battle against other players for rewards and prestige. Learn new skills, unlock new characters, weapons & classes, and more. Compete in weekly, monthly and seasonal tournaments for token rewards.
Form and join clans and guilds, onboard talented and dedicated members to fight for your cause.
Live-Action MOBA where teams of up to 3 players fight against other players. If a player is going solo, they will be teamed up with other players.
Players engage in battles against each other in ranked matches to earn rewards and to complete daily challenges for rewards. Rewards will be $ATHER acquired by players to upgrade their equipment and characters
Sipher Cloning (WIP)
There is no maximum amount of Siphers in the world as the world is vast and limitless. However, the Sipherian Mad Scientist took on a “Blockchain oath” which resulted in the release of a finite number of special Genesis Sipher INUs and NEKOs, each totaling 10,000, with potentially similar numbers for future races.
The Genesis Siphers will not be produced further by the Mad Scientist, and only their owners can produce more via cloning—a method only achievable by visiting the Laboratory. To clone Siphers, players must begin the DNA Sequencing process by combining their Sipher with an unused Vessel Core (earnable by playing the game). This process will produce a new Sipher that potentially has traits very similar to the origin Sipher.
Players could earn Vessel Cores via the following methods:
- Participating in community events and airdrops
- Staking $SIPHER Tokens
- Completing PvE Quests and PvP Battles
Uncommon and Rare Cores increase the chance of successfully Sequencing the DNA of the Origin Sipher
Battle Maps (WIP)
Maps take place on "Tiles". Different Tiles will be created over time to increase the diversity of gameplay. Maps will also have different sizes and time durations.
Depending on the game mode, maps could potentially be randomly selected. These maps are prone to contain obstacles and de-buffs. Each player may be subject to different buffs and de-buffs based on their character's class and equipment as well.
Leveling Up (WIP)
Characters can use ATHER materials (obtained from PvE and PvP game modes) to level up their characters. Leveling up increases each character's base attributes. Higher levels are required to unlock additional expeditions, which increase in difficulty.
Please note that there will be capped levels and stats in the PvP game mode to ensure a level playing ground where a player's skills are the main factor for their success.
Ranked Match Rewards
In Ranked Matches, each player in the winning team will receive: (a) Rank points that contribute to increasing the player's rank, and (b) Random Loot Boxes.
Taking inspiration from other MMOs, players will be able to create their own Guilds or join others. The following list includes some of the expected features and benefits of being a part of a guild:
- The potential to obtain perks and power-ups periodically.
- Guilds reaching a certain member size or a total combined level of all the members within it could also unlock new arenas, areas, and battlegrounds to explore and take on new challenges
- The ability to pool resources that are harvested by players. Guild members can contribute these resources to the Guild's Treasury.
- Guilds can also collect contributions from their guild members. Note that these are policies to be set by the Guild Master and the Guild's Governance Body.
- Ability to challenge other guilds to Timed Events, essentially giving the winning guild the First Rights of Entry into Arenas to fight against Boss Monsters to acquire Rare Items and Resources
- Guilds will also be able to challenge other Guilds for Block Domination