The first 10,000 Siphers are part of the 1st Fleet, the "Sipherian Surge", and they belong to the Genesis race, INU, who were created by the Mad Scientist. They are the product of animal CRISPR-genome extraction combined with ethereal elements. All INU characters have unique looks, sub-racial traits and hidden abilities.
The Sipherian Surge was given a very challenging mission - to establish the first World Block in Sipheria, code named Genesis. Being the first adventurers on this quest will grant the first 10,000 INU special privileges that allows them to acquire valuable nodes and tiles, the equivalent of land in Sipheria on world block Genesis.
Sub-racial Traits will determine special skills that Characters can bring into Battles. These characters come fully equipped with the skills available to the race they own right at the beginning of the game.
Canis are volunteers that undergone training at the Sipheria Academy prior joining the 1st Fleet. As a result, they possess 5 core Skills available to INU race
As the origin specie of Inu, Canis is capable of a wide range of skills and abilities, allowing them to be the most versatile sub-race yet.
- [Pure Breed] Passive Skill: Speed +1 movement
- [Hair of the Dog] Active Skill: Recover HP and cure all status effects
- [Doge this] Active Skill: Increase attack speed for 1.5s
Cyborgs are the successful mechanical augmentations on the original INU by the Mad Scientists. They are able to upgrade their mechanical parts to unlock new skills at the Laboratory to be used in Combat.
As the "augmented" adventurers of 1st Fleet - Sipherian Surge, they come fully equipped with the 3 Skills specific to their sub-race.
- [Super Strength] Passive Skill - increase damage dealt using Melee Weapons
- [Cyber-charge] Active Skill - Cybernetic charge a Weapon to increase attack range
- [Grappling Hook] Active Skill - Hook a character close or hook to an object to pull them towards the object
BioZ are the successful biological experimentations on the original INU by the Mad Scientists. They are able to upgrade their biological parts to unlock new skills at the Laboratory to be used in Combat.
As the "lucky" experiments of 1st Fleet Sipherian Surge, they come fully equipped with the 3 Skills specific to their sub-race.
- [Regeneration] Active Skill- regenerate a damaged body part, recovering HP
- [Hungry, Must Feed] Active Skill - lifesteal attack that damages an enemy while recovering a portion of that in HP
- [Infectious Disease] Passive Skill - attack modifier that cause damage over time to enemy(ies)
Cosmic is a rare meta-occurrence as the fleet enter cryptoverse. A small selection of INUs were transformed in Cosmic beings with never before seen powers. They will be able to collect scattered cosmic energy through expeditions across Sipheria to unlock new skills to be used in Combat.
As the first cosmic beings, they come come fully equipped with 3 skills specific to their sub-race
- [Telekinesis Push] Active Skill - ability to push enemy characters by force of will further away
- [Time Warp] Active Skill - ability to go back in time 2s
- [Ethereal] Active Skill - ability to go invisible for 1.5s